Smart tank sensors
IMT develops and produces standard and customised industrial intelligent sensors which generate and transmit data about the tank container and its cargo. Our innovative research has led to filing several patent applications.
The standard sensors include a tank container’s location, ambient temperature, cargo temperature and cargo pressure. The heating sensor shows how long, where and at which temperature the tank container was heated by a third party.
Also, heating and cooling systems that are installed on the tanks can be remotely controlled via IMT’s platform.
IMT also develops tailor-made sensors. For instance, we developed exclusively for HOYER a non-intrusive and patent-pending sensor which digitally measures the liquid level and weight of the tank cargo.
Every IMT sensor:
- Is optionally ATEX certified
- Is IP69K rated
- Passed several external quality tests
- Has a big internal buffer to register data for years
- Has an internal battery that powers the sensor for +10 years
- Sends its data to the main unit (CLT) using encrypted transmissions
- Is RF enabled to get new firmware and settings OTA (over-the-air)